We’re having a tailgate party at John Ross right after the service on October 5th! We’ll setup behind the school by the playground and (hopefully) watch some football, grill out, and just relax with friends. We’ll have inflatables for the kids too! Dress casually for church (feel free to support your favorite team), and come ready to have fun. Be sure to invite your friends and neighbors–we will have a blast!
- Sunday, October 5th, 12:15PM – 3:30PM
- John Ross Elementary (Redemption Church worship venue) 1901 Thomas Drive, Edmond, 73003
- Large playground area behind the school (west side of building)
WHAT TO BRING:
- We are asking everyone to bring a main course and either a side dish or dessert. Please provide serving utensils and enough food for your entire family plus one person so that we are able to accommodate guests. The church will provide plates, drinks, and plasticware.
- Folding chairs
- If you have them, bring a folding table for food
- Fun stuff: Ladder ball, washers, bean bag toss, frisbees, footballs, and whatever fun stuff your family enjoys
- For our super-star tailgaters, here are some items you could bring to show off your tailgating powers:
- Tailgate tent
- TV and dish for watching one of the Sunday afternoon football games
- Wear your favorite sports team jersey or fanfare
- We’ll setup our tailgate picnic on the blacktop behind the school, by the large playground. Feel free to park behind the school before the service. The gates will be open.
- The tailgate picnic will start right after service. If you have children, please pick them up from Redemption Kids, and then head out to set up your tailgate.
- If you are helping with after-church teardown activities, please finish those tasks and then come join the tailgate. Additional help is welcomed so that our mobile church volunteers can join the tailgate picnic soon after the service.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 405-285-8146.