We’re having a tailgate party at John Ross right after the service on May 17th! We’ll setup behind the school by the playground, grill out, and just relax with friends. We’ll have inflatables for the kids too! Dress casually for church, and come ready to have fun. Be sure to invite your friends and neighbors–we will have a blast!
- Sunday, May 17th, 12:15PM – 2:30PM
- John Ross Elementary (Redemption Church worship venue) 1901 Thomas Drive, Edmond, 73003
- Large playground area behind the school (west side of building)
WHAT TO BRING:
- We are asking everyone to bring a main course and either a side dish or dessert. Please provide serving utensils and enough food for your entire family plus one person so that we are able to accommodate guests. The church will provide plates, drinks, and plasticware.
- Folding chairs
- If you have them, bring a folding table for food
- Fun stuff: Ladder ball, washers, bean bag toss, frisbees, footballs, and whatever fun stuff your family enjoys
- For our super-star tailgaters, here are some items you could bring to show off your tailgating powers:
- Tailgate tent
- The tailgate will start right after service. If you have children, please pick them up from Redemption Kids, and then head out to set up your tailgate.
- If you are helping with after-church teardown activities, please finish those tasks and then come join the tailgate. Additional help is welcomed so that our mobile church volunteers can join the tailgate picnic soon after the service.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 405-285-8146.