We’re having a tailgate party at John Ross right after the service on October 2nd! We’ll setup behind the school by the playground, grill out, and just relax with friends. We’ll have inflatables for the kids, students, and a few brave adults too! Dress casually for church, and feel free to wear a jersey or shirt from your favorite team. Just be ready to have fun. Be sure to invite your friends and neighbors – we will have a blast!
- Sunday, Oct. 2, 12:15PM – 2:00PM
- John Ross Elementary (normal Redemption Church venue) 1901 Thomas Drive, Edmond, 73003
- Large playground area behind the school (west side of building)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring a side dish or dessert for your family with some extra for our guests
- The church will provide burgers, hot dogs, and buns
- The church will provide plates, drinks, and plasticware
- Bring folding chairs
- If you have them, bring a folding table for food
- Bring fun stuff: Bean bag toss, ladder ball, washers, frisbees, footballs, and whatever fun stuff your family enjoys
- For our super-star tailgaters, here are some items you could bring to show off your tailgating powers:
- Tailgate tent
- Please click this link to let us know what you can bring!
- The tailgate will start right after service. If you have children, please pick them up from Redemption Kids, and then head out to set up your tailgate.
- We will have an area designated for food drop off before service.
- If you are helping with after-church teardown activities, please finish those tasks before joining the tailgate. Additional help is welcomed so that our mobile church volunteers can join the tailgate picnic soon after the service.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 405-285-8146.