We have the wonderful opportunity to love on the students of John Ross and their families again this year by providing gifts for some of them. This is a simple way we can be on mission during this holiday season. It is one way we can “go make a difference” for the Glory of God and the good of our city!
Here is how you can participate:
- Visit the Giving Tree table in the entry before or after service on Nov. 29th.
- Select a tag (or two, or three!) Whatever is on your heart to do.
- Make sure to sign your name beside the corresponding tag name on the sign up sheet.
- Purchase the gift that is labeled on each tag.
- Place the tag(s) on the outside of the wrapped gift(s).
- Return your gifts to the same table on December 6th!
What kind of gifts are needed?
- Some tags have specific requests like “winter coat for 10 year old boy”.
- Some tags are for a Wal-Mart gift card.
- They are asking for a 15$ minimum per gift or gift card.
It is very important that we have the gifts back to the school by December 6th so that they can be distributed before Christmas Break.
If you have any questions or have trouble getting your gift to the school by December 6th, please contact Audra Swindell at [email protected]!