It is our joy and honor to work alongside you as we seek to raise a generation to be authentic followers of Jesus. We take the call to partner with you in disciple-making seriously and want to equip and help in every way we can. During our worship gatherings, we have fantastic kids classes for children aged birth to 5th grade.
- To partner with the parent(s) as they disciple children throughout the week
- To make sure that each child is safe at all times
- To provide a healthy, loving, joyful environment for kids
- To help each child learn from an age appropriate, gospel-centered curriculum
- To be hospitable and welcoming to both children and parents
If you have any questions about Redemption Kids, please feel free to contact Pastor Chris at [email protected] or 405.285.8146.
Visiting Redemption Kids
Each week, our volunteers invest in children by teaching, leading, and caring for those in Redemption KIDS. We meet every Sunday at 10:30 AM at Cheyenne Middle School in Edmond, Oklahoma. Plan your visit now, and we’ll meet you at the door, help you get your kids checked in to kids class, give you a tour, and save a seat for you. So plan your visit with the form below and we’ll be in touch!