It is our joy and honor to work alongside you as we seek to raise a generation to be authentic followers of Jesus. We take the call to partner with you in disciple-making seriously and want to equip and help in every way we can. During our worship gatherings, we have fantastic kids classes for children aged birth to 5th grade.
- To partner with the parent(s) as they disciple children throughout the week
- To make sure that each child is safe at all times
- To provide a healthy, loving, joyful environment for kids
- To help each child learn from an age appropriate, gospel-centered curriculum
- To be hospitable and welcoming to both children and parents
If you have any questions about Redemption Kids, please feel free to contact Pastor Chris at [email protected] or 405.285.8146.
Serve in Redemption KIDS
Each week, our volunteers invest in children by teaching, leading, and caring for those in Redemption KIDS. There are several roles in our ministry ranging from lead teacher to classroom helper. If you are interested in serving, please initiate the process of becoming a Redemption Kids volunteer by contacting Pastor Chris at [email protected] or 405.285.8146.