Students, it’s almost Winter Retreat time! The RSM Winter Retreat will be February 16th – 18th, 2018 and costs $65.00. The retreat is a great way to get to know one another and make some new friends. We’ll get out of town for two days and nights to enjoy a good bonfire, laugh, play, learn, worship, and connect in small groups. You’ll have time for basketball, frisbee golf, gaga ball, nine square, and just hanging out.
Don’t forget to invite some friends!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You can sign up and pay for the retreat in the following ways: (1) online, (2) at the Students Table in the Commons on Sunday mornings, or (3) by mail to P.O. Box 1127, Edmond, OK 73083. Payment is due February 11. After completing your sign up and payment, you will need to complete waivers for each student before he or she can attend.
We want you to have a thriving relationship with Jesus. We will dive into topics specifically designed to help you experience the joy and abundant life God desires for you. There will be lots of time to connect with leaders and other students in good discussions about life. Whether you are completely new to church or have been around a long time, this weekend is for you.
• The Retreat is open to any student grades 6 through 12!
• The $65 cost per-student includes transportation, food, and lodging.
• Each student must have their waivers completed and signed by their parents before attending.
• The retreat location is at Jacob’s Ladder Camp in Chandler, Oklahoma (http://www.jlcamps.com/).
• Check-in will be on Friday, February 16th at 5:30 PM at the Cheyenne Middle School parking lot.
• Students should bring a sack dinner or take out dinner with them Friday night to eat on the way.
• We return on Sunday, February 18th in time to attend our regular church worship gathering.
• Scholarships are available; if we can help you, please email us at [email protected]