$45 / student
Jacob’s Ladder Camp (Chandler, OK)
SIGN UP BY SUNDAY, FEB 7th
Download Sign Up Form
(Form and payment can be hand delivered or
mailed to P.O. Box 1127, Edmond, OK 73083.)
GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER
Students, join us at our first ever Winter Retreat! This will be a great way to get to know one another and make some new friends. We’ll get out of town for some time away and enjoy a good bonfire. We will laugh, play games, learn, worship, and connect in small groups. You’ll have time for basketball, frisbee golf, nine square, or just hanging out.
We want to help you know how to have a relationship with Jesus. We will explore topics like:
• committing to a devotional life with God
• developing a prayer life
• studying the Bible in a way that makes sense
• investing in spiritual friendships
Being a Christian is more than going to church or youth group once a week. We believe that God wants to have a personal relationship with each of us. Whether you are completely new to church or have been around a long time, this can be confusing to figure out. Our goal is that you will leave the retreat with a desire to develop a real, personal relationship with Jesus.
Stephen Myers is a youth pastor in Weatherford, Oklahoma who is preparing to plant a church in Mustang. Stephen says, “I have spent my whole ministry working with students. I love students. I believe that students are not just future leaders in the church, but current leaders. Because of this conviction, I desire to equip and disciple young people to be lifelong faithful followers of Jesus.” Stephen is married to his best friend, Jonna. This past October, they welcomed a daughter, Lydia Faith, into their family.
• Cost is $45 per student (includes transportation, food, and lodging).
• Dates are February 19-20th
• Location is Jacob’s Ladder Camps in Chandler, OK (http://www.jlcamps.com/)
• Deadline to sign up is Feb 7th.
• All students must have a parent waiver filled out before attending.
• We will be leaving on Friday, February 19th at 6:00pm from John Ross Elementary at (1901 Thomas Dr, Edmond, OK 73003).
• Students should bring a sack lunch or take out dinner with them Friday night to eat on the way.
• Students should be picked up on Saturday, February, 20 at 9:30 pm from John Ross Elementary (1901 Thomas Dr, Edmond, OK 73003).
• Scholarships available, please email us at [email protected] if we can help you.
• Retreat is open to any student grades 6-12.
• For more information, visit the RSM table located in the gym foyer, go to the website at redemptionokc.com/students, or email us at [email protected].