Each year, there are several families at John Ross who are not able to provide gifts for their children at Christmas. John Ross Elementary has invited our church again this year to help with their Giving Tree effort for the benefit of these families. This year, the needs are greater than ever. This is a great opportunity for our church family to demonstrate the love of Christ through giving, just as God has given to us through Jesus.
On Sundays, the Giving Tree will be in The Commons, with tags for each family in need. The tags will have all the information for the family’s needs. We also have a list of the needs on this form here. If you did not have an opportunity to pick up a tag on Sunday, please select a gift from our online form.
- Stop by the Giving Tree in the school lobby and pick up a gift tag on November 19th, 26th or December 3rd.
- Purchase a new gift based on the information on the tag.
- Bring the unwrapped gift to the Giving Tree. Gifts can also be brought to the school office during the week, no later than December 4th.
- Donate Walmart gift cards and 7-11 gas cards.
- Donate wrapping paper, ribbon, tape, gift bags, gift tissue, etc.
- Volunteer with the school staff to wrap the gifts.