New to Redemption Church?
Stop by our student connections table in the Next Steps area on Sunday mornings to meet some of our students and leaders, and learn more about our Redemption Student Ministry. If you would like to find out more, feel free to contact us at [email protected].
RSM Summer Schedule
We are meeting in homes as small groups throughout the summer to study God’s word and grow closer together. We would love for any student grades 7-12 to join us. To get plugged in, email [email protected] or check out our blog for more information. If you already know what group you’re in, contact the designated leader listed below for location and time.
12-17 Summer Camp
25 Small Group Study
09 Small Group Study
23 Small Group Study
06 Small Group Study
20 RSM Kickoff
RSM Gathering + Groups (Sunday evenings)
Begins August 20th
Sundays, 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
During the school year we meet on Sundays to worship together. We welcome all students in 6th through 12th grades.
Our Vision for RSM:
Our hope is that each student develops a real relationship with Jesus and finds authentic friendships with other students and leaders. Our student ministry includes:
- small groups where students find community, study the Bible, and grow in their faith
- excursion nights where students do something active together (bonfire and worship night, service project, and other fun stuff)
- annual events like summer camp, retreats, and outreach events
- church life where students worship, serve, and engage others alongside the rest of us
- partnering with parents to equip healthy families (roundtable discussions and other learning opportunities)
Want to Serve at RSM?
Adults, if you have a passion for students and want to help our student ministry we have a place for you. There are many ways that you can help make a difference in students lives through serving in RSM.
- lead a small group
- lead worship
- lead recreation times (games, activities, retreats, camps)
- help teach
- help with technology (slides, sound, video)
- help spread the word about RSM through social media and printed materials
- be a life giving, consistent, and encouraging presence
If you are interested in helping out, email us at [email protected], or visit the student table on Sundays.