ARE YOU NEW TO RSM?
We can’t wait to meet you! If you are a student 6th-12th grade, come see us at our student connections table in the Commons area on Sunday mornings. You can meet some of our students and leaders, and learn more about our Redemption Student Ministry. You can also email us at [email protected].
05 Worship & Prayer Night, 6-7:30PM @ Cheyenne Middle School
12 Bonfire Night, 6-7:30PM @ Kelley House (click for details)
19 RSM, 6-7:30PM @ Cheyenne Middle School
26 No RSM – Thanksgiving BREAK
03 RSM, 6-7:30PM @ Cheyenne Middle School
10 RSM, 6-7:30PM @ Cheyenne Middle School
17 Christy Nockels – A Night of Hope Christmas Concert, 6-8PM @ Cheyenne Middle School (purchase tickets at link)
Click here to register for RSM events and download the waiver. Please sign and turn it in to your RSM leader.
STUDENTS, WHAT DO WE WANT FOR YOU?
Our hope is that you develop a real relationship with Jesus and find real friendships with other students and leaders. We do this through…
- small groups where you find community, study the Bible, and grow in your faith
- good times where you do something fun together (bonfire, worship night, other fun stuff)
- big events like Hideaway Night, Summer Camp, Winter Retreat
- church life where you worship and serve alongside the rest of us at Redemption Church
- growing parents who are being equipped through roundtable discussions, resources, connection with other parents
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING RSM?
Adults, if you want to help our student ministry, we have a place for you with RSM! There are many ways that you can help make a difference in students’ lives. If you are interested in helping out, email us at [email protected], or visit the student table on Sundays.