ARE YOU NEW TO RSM?
We can’t wait to meet you! If you are a student 6th-12th grade, come see us at our student connections table in the Commons area on Sunday mornings. You can meet some of our students and leaders, and learn more about our Redemption Student Ministry. You can also email us at [email protected].
WINTER RETREAT – Sign up now!
RSM Winter Retreat | February 16-18, 2018
4 RSM Gathering 6-7:30pm @ Cheyenne Middle School
11 RSM Gathering 6-7:30pm @ Cheyenne Middle School
16-18 Winter Retreat (No RSM after retreat)
25 RSM Gathering 6-7:30pm @ Cheyenne Middle School
Click here to register for RSM events and download the waiver. Please complete and bring to RSM.
STUDENTS, WHAT DO WE WANT FOR YOU?
Our hope is that you develop a real relationship with Jesus and find real friendships with other students and leaders. We do this through…
- small groups where you find community, study the Bible, and grow in your faith
- good times where you do something fun together (bonfire, worship night, other fun stuff)
- big events like Hideaway Night, Summer Camp, Winter Retreat
- church life where you worship and serve alongside the rest of us at Redemption Church
- growing parents who are being equipped through roundtable discussions, resources, connection with other parents
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING RSM?
Adults, if you want to help our student ministry, we have a place for you with RSM! There are many ways that you can help make a difference in students’ lives. If you are interested in helping out, email us at [email protected], or visit the student table on Sundays.